Aiello Avvocati Associati disclaims any and all responsibility and liability with respect to actions or omissions based on any information or articles contained in this Web site. Moreover, Aiello Avvocati Associati does not necessarily endorse, and is not responsible for, third party content that may be accessed through this Web site.
DATA (DATA NAVIGATION)
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, to identify users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to ensure the proper operation of the site and are deleted periodically subject to any security issues. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site.
Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree. 30.6.2003 n 196, please be informed as to the personal data you provided in contacting us. Providing data is completely optional, however, any refusal to do so may lead to non-recording or partial recording; In any case data shall be handled following appropriate procedures so as to ensure security and confidentiality according to Art.33 of Law 196 2003. Your personal data, collected on this site, may be processed for promotional, advertising and marketing purposes. You may, at any time, object to such processing by sending an email with the module in our contact page. Refusal to provide data for marketing purposes will not affect the smooth running of the service required. Data shall also be processed with the aid of computerized or electronic means for the purposes of storing, managing and transmitting the data, It will, in any case, be treated using instruments which ensure its safety and confidentiality. Your information shall not be subject to communication or diffusion. The owner of the processing is Aiello Avvocati Associati, VAT no. 07440470966, Phone 02 7630711, based in Corso Matteotti 1/A Milano (MI) 20122 Milan (MI). You may contact Aiello Avvocati Associati (www.aielloavvocatiassociati.com) at the above address should you wish to assert your rights, as provided by Article 7 of Legislative. Decree. 196/2003 which is reproduced below in full:
Right of access to personal data and other rights
The interested party is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even should it not yet be recorded, and its communication in an intelligible form. The interested party is entitled to obtain information:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in the case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the holder, the managers and the representative appointed under Art. 5, paragraph 2
- the parties or categories of parties to whom personal data may be communicated or who may learn of it in their capacity of appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents
The interested party is entitled to obtain:
- updates on, rectifications to, if interested, or supplementation of data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data for which retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in a)) and b)) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, unless this is impossible or involves the use of means which are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
The interested party is entitled to object, in whole or in part;
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even should it be pertinent for the purposes of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for conducting market research or commercial communication.